Friday, January 14, 2011

Meeting with Jim Beard of Family Air

One of the best parts of my job is getting to meet interesting small business owners. There's a certain spirit of independence and personal responsibility that is unique to them. Unlike many people who work behind the name and values of companies, small business owners are the company. The values of their business are their values.

Jim Beard of Family Air has just joined My Local Home Show and I find his energy and passion to be extraordinary. Personal integrity, accountability and customer service are the cornerstones of his being and his company. His company is "Energy Star" certified so consumers can trust his business to find ways to save them money on energy use and peace of mind when it comes to standing behind the work.

Jim tells me that his home show display has 2 cooling units with each on their own meter. He simply runs both units at the same time so people can see the difference in the turns of the meters. It's like watching money flowing quickly from one and not the other. It's amazing how much technology has advanced to save energy over the past few years.

I'm hoping to learn more about entergy savings from Jim so I can share it with Tucson homeowners through My Local Home Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment